Joist Hanger – 2″ x 6-8″
Joist Hanger – for 2″ x 6-8″ joist 2×8 joist shown in photo
- Use all specified fasteners.
- Use hot-dip galvanized (HDG) nails with ZMAX and HDG connector products.
- Nails must be driven at an angle through the joist or truss into the header to achieve the table loads.
- Not designed for welded or nailer applications.
- 16d sinkers (0.148″ dia. x 3 1/4″ long) may be used where 10d commons are specified with no reduction in load. Where 16d commons are specified, 10d commons or 16d sinkers (0.148″ dia. x 3 1/4″ long) may be used at 0.85 of the table load.
- With 2x carrying members, use 10d x 1 1/2″ nails into the header and 10d commons into the joist, reduce the load to 0.64 of the table value.
- Best Price Guarantee
- Buy direct so you save money.
- Ships to USA and Canada
- See our shipping details page.
- Top brands you can trust
- A combination of quality and value that cannot be matched.
joist hangers are a light capacity joist hanger that utilize double shear nailing for added strength. This innovation distributes the load through two points on each joist nail for greater strength. It also allows the use of fewer nails, faster installation, and the use of standard nails for all connections. The Strong-Tie LUS26 face mount joist hanger features a G90 galvanized finish for corrosion resistance and requires the use of hot-dip galvanized fasteners which meet the specifications of ASTM A153.