PNEUMATIC TOOL/COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
Pneumatic nailers, staplers & compressors marketed under the
GRIP RITE TM brand are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship
& materials (except rubber o-rings, bumpers, seals, driver
blades, dipsticks, & air filters) for a period of one year from the date
of original purchase.
This warranty will not apply when:
• The original receipt (or copy of the original receipt), showing the
original purchase date, is not provided with tools/compressors sent
in for warranty repair
• The tool/compressor has been misused, abused or improperly
• Alterations have been made to the original tool/compressor
• Repairs have been attempted/made to the original tool/compressor
by any entity other than a proprietary PRIMESOURCE® service/
warranty center or authorized service/warranty center
• Non- GRIP-RITE TOOLSTM / GRIP-RITE COMPRESSORSTM /parts
have been used
• The tool has suffered any physical damage due to the use of non-
GRIP-RITE® approved fasteners*
• Repairs are required due to normal wear & tear
• The tool/compressor has been inadequately packaged leading to
damage in-transit to the service/warranty center.
*Approved fasteners include the following brands GRIP-RITE
FAS’NERSTM, FAS’NERS UNLIMITEDTM
IN NO EVENT SHALL PRIMESOURCE® BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT,
ACCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE FROM THE SALE OR
USE OF THESE PRODUCTS. THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES BOTH
DURING & AFTER THE TERM OF WARRANTY.
THIS IS OUR WARRANTY & IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER
WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES
OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
(EXCEPT AS MAY BE OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY LAW).
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND
YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY, FROM STATE TO
PNEUMATIC TOOL/COMPRESSOR SERVICE INFORMATION
Should any mechanical problems develop during the life of your
equipment the following options are available for service and parts:
• Call (800)676-7777 where you will be routed to the nearest
GRIP-RITE® distribution center and directed to the nearest
authorized service/warranty center.
• Logging on to our website at www.grip-rite.com where you will
find a list of our authorized service centers.
• Contact the GRIP-RITE® Factory Warranty Center directly at
Phone: (800)207-9259 or Fax: (800)207-9614
• In Canada, Call (866) 512-1418
STEPS TO TAKE WHEN SHIPPING TOOLS
• Adequately package the product to avoid damage in-transit (in
the case of pneumatic tools, the original blow mold plastic
carrying case is considered adequate packaging).
• Provide the original/copy of receipt showing the original purchase
• Insure your shipment with the shipping company.
PRIMESOURCE® will not be responsible for any tool/compressor
that is lost or damaged by the shipper on route to the
PRIMESOURCE® service/warranty center.